Thank you for your interest in Filmhandler Tools. We are committed to remaining current with industry needs, so be sure to visit us often for the latest online updates.
We can ship using Federal Express Ground.
Orders placed should ship within two business days, provided all items are in stock. If there are any questions concerning your order, you will be contacted by a customer service representative via e-mail or telephone.
Filmhandler Tools (as used in these Terms known as either, ?Filmhandler Tools? or ?Seller?) proudly accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express as preferred methods of payment. This will also ensure prompt order processing and same day shipping, in most cases. Filmhandler Tools does not accept debit cards except for those that function as credit cards.
Seller will also ship under COD terms, however, there will be at least $8.50 fee per package and the order may require a completed and approved check acceptance agreement on file before the order is shipped.
There is a $30 charge for all checks returned for insufficient funds.
Wire transfers are accepted for international and larger-sized orders. Please call Filmhandler Tools for more details.
All prices and terms are subject to change by Filmhandler Tools without notice.
All orders are packed as securely as possible to reduce the risk of damage or loss of contents. Please inspect your package carefully upon receipt and notify the carrier if the package appears to be damaged or is missing items. Filmhandler Tools bears no responsibility for damage caused by a freight carrier and it is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the carrier. Please retain the damaged items and the packaging, as the carrier will most likely request these for claim processing.
Unless requested otherwise, all orders should include an invoice packing slip to compare the quantities shipped versus physically received. Any backordered items will also be noted on the invoice.
- Tools. Except as noted, all tool Products (non-film) are warranted by Seller against failure due to manufacturer?s defect for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. Any defective merchandise must be reported to Seller within forty-five (45) days of the date of delivery for replacement at no charge. ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURNED GOODS AUTHORIZATION (RGA) CODE ON THE PACKING SLIP OR WRITTEN ON THE BOX. This code will be issued after calling Seller. Any returns that are not defect related will be subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the value of the merchandise. Manufacturing dyes and methods do not always offer consistent color consistency, creating varying color ranges for Seller?s squeegees, spray bottles and possibly other products.
- Electrical Equipment/Tools/Devices. Except as noted below, all electrical equipment/tools/devices Products are warranted by Seller against failure due to manufacturer?s defect for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. Any defective merchandise must be reported to Seller within forty-five (45) days of the date of delivery for replacement at no charge. NOTE: The electrical equipment/tools/devices Products have been designed and manufactured solely pursuant to the standards and certifications applicable to such products in the United States of America, and have not been provided, manufactured, designed or sold pursuant to the legal standards, certifications, regulations, laws or other legal requirements of any other country or jurisdiction. BUYER ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ENSURING THAT THE PRODUCT AND THE USE AND OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT COMPLY WITH THE STANDARDS, CERTIFICATIONS, REGULATIONS LAWS AND OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS OF ITS LOCATION.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN SECTIONS I AND II ABOVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SELLER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT MAY ARISE FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE IN THE TRADE. SELLER DOES NOT EXTEND THE FOREGOING WARRANTY, AND BUYER MAY NOT TRANSFER IT, TO BUYERS CUSTOMERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS (BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, IMMEDIATE, FORESEEABLE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL, OR FOR ANY EXPENSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE SALE, HANDLING, OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER AND LISTED IN SECTIONS I AND II ABOVE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COST OF SUBSTITUTE PROCUREMENT, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS BY REASON OF PLANT SHUTDOWN, NON-OPERATION, SAVINGS, GOODWILL AND/OR REVENUES, LOSS OF BUSINESS, FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE, TRANSPORTATION, HANDLING OR INSTALLATION, OR FABRICATION CHARGES OR EXPENSES, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
- DEALER?S OR DISTRIBUTOR?S REMEDIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT FURNISHED BY SELLER AND SUBJECT TO THIS SECTION THAT IS FOUND NOT TO BE IN CONFORMITY WITH THESE TERMS BECAUSE OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY, SHALL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO THE RIGHT OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF SUCH DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR REFUND OF THE SALE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT, AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SELLER. NO ALLOWANCE SHALL BE MADE FOR ANY LABOR, CHARGES OF DEALER OR DISTRIBUTOR FOR REPLACEMENT OF PARTS, ADJUSTMENTS OR REPAIRS, SHIPPING, IN-OUT COST OR ANY OTHER COST OR EXPENSE, UNLESS SUCH CHARGES ARE AUTHORIZED IN WRITING IN ADVANCE BY SELLER. DEALER?S OR DISTRIBUTOR?S OBLIGATION TO MAKE PAYMENT ON TIME FOR THE BALANCE OF PRODUCTS DELIVERED UNDER THESE TERMS IS NOT AFFECTED BY ANY CLAIM OF DEALER OR DISTRIBUTOR HEREUNDER. SELLER?S TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR TERMS.
- Oral or written statements by Seller?s employees or agents, including via email, do not constitute warranties, shall not be relied upon by a dealer or distributor, and are not part of this Agreement or Terms. Dealer or distributor, as the case may be, hereby acknowledges that it has not entered into this order in reliance upon any warranty or representation by any person or entity except for the warranties or representations specifically set forth herein or made in writing and executed by a duly appointed officer of Seller.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
All sales of Filmhandler Tools?products are expressly conditioned upon the Terms and Conditions of Sale of Seller, which are incorporated herein by this reference; to obtain a copy of the Terms and Conditions of Sale of Filmhandler Tools call Customer Service at (800) 336-3971 or send a written request to Filmhandler Tools, at 4540 Viewridge Avenue, San Diego, CA 92123; attention: Customer Service, or email at: email@example.com.
NOTE: DISCLAIMER WITH REGARD TO HEAT GUNS
The heat gun manufacturers generally do not warrant the heat gun tools for commercial use and do not accept warranty claims on the heat guns when used in commercial use in the manner associated with the film industry. Filmhandler Tools will accept returns on heat guns purchased from our company if they are found to have a manufacturer?s defect upon delivery and inspection within the time frame and under the conditions set forth in the applicable Warranty section above. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION HEREOF, HEAT GUNS, THAT HAVE BEEN USED OR IN SERVICE AND FAIL TO PERFORM, ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE FOREGOING FILMHANDLER WARRANTY.
If you have any questions, we will be more than happy to help you! Simply pick up the phone and give us a call!
Filmhandler Tools - 800-336-3971
International - 1-858-614-1445